Indulge in the art of grilling perfection with The Renegade Cart by Bull BBQ, offered in two enticing versions: #32301CE-LPG for Liquid Propane and #32302CE-NG for Natural Gas.
Craving that big, juicy sirloin with a perfectly caramelized exterior, reminiscent of your favourite steakhouse? How about savouring a luscious slab of ribs? Look no further.
The Renegade is adorned with an alluring rust-resistant stainless-steel hood, complete with a heavy-duty thermometer, ensuring you master the art of heat balance and bid farewell to overcooked steaks. The added convenience of side shelves provides a dedicated area for preparing your special recipes, making the Renegade a true culinary companion.
Available in your preferred fuel source—LPG or mains gas—the Renegade Gas Barbecue promises a tailored grilling experience to suit your preferences. Elevate your outdoor culinary adventures with The Renegade Cart, where style meets functionality for an unforgettable grilling journey.
Features and Benefits
- Made from high-quality 304 stainless steel
- With 5 burners
- Easy to assemble
- Gas Powered
- With storage for tools and propane tank
- Large cooking area with height adjustment knob
- With Lifetime Warranty
Do not use your gas grill in garages, porches, breezeways, sheds, or other enclosed areas. Gas grills are to be used OUTDOORS only.
Keep outdoor cooking gas appliance clear and free from combustible materials, gasoline, flammable vapors, and liquid
Specifics for Liquid Propane
- Cooking Power:00kWh
- Pressure:11″ water column (W.C)/27.4mbar/2.74 KPa.
- If you buy the LPG version, be aware that you need aBS3016 Type 634PR Regulator. (Already included in the set)
- Changing the gas tanks must be done away from any source of ignition.
- You can move your barbecue around the patio or garden to suit your needs.
- Convenience:It is extremely helpful if you cannot install a mains gas burner.
- Running costs:Bottled gas costs more than natural gas.
Specifics for Natural Gas
- Cooking Power:00kWh
- Pressure:8″ water column (W.C)/14.5mbar/1.45KPa.
- Natural gas is one of the eco-friendliest fuel sources on the market.
- It is recommended that an ON-OFF shutoff valve be installed at the gas supply source.
- Running costs:Natural gas is more affordable than bottled gas
- The Natural gas connection should be installed by a licensed and knowledgeable installer.
- Recommended Use: Residential and Commercial
- Cooking Power 22.00kWh
- Burners: 5 – Cast Iron Porcelain Coated
- Cast Stainless Steel Double Side Burners
- Piezo Igniter
- Zinc Knobs
- Stainless Steel 304 Gauge 2.00mm
- Single Piece SS Dual Lined Hood
- Solid Stainless-Steel Grates
- Heavy Duty Thermometer
- Solid S/Steel Warming Rack
- Stainless Steel Grease Tray
- Stainless Steel Side Shelves
- SS 304 Double Door Storage Cart
- Heavy Duty Castors
- CSA and CE Certified
- Lower Cooking Surface 94 x 49 cm
- Upper Cooking Surface 97x 18 cm
|Packing Dimensions (Grill):||Grill Carton Length: 107cm
Grill Carton Width: 69cm
Grill Carton Height: 62cm
Grill Carton Cube: 0.46M³
Grill Carton Weight: 74.00Kg
|Packing Dimensions (Cart Bottom):
|Cart Carton Length: 103cm
Cart Carton Width: 58cm
Cart Carton Height: 58cm
Cart Carton Cube: 035M³
Cart Carton Weight: 37.65Kg
✅ Free Shipping To Mainland UK
|Warranty Details||RENEGADE CART|
|Fire Box & Roasting Hood||Lifetime|
|Flame Tamers||5 years|