Napoli is a wood or gas-fired brick static oven. It’s entirely handmade with respect to the purest Italian tradition by using high-quality raw materials that certainly make it the best oven for every pizzeria.
This handcrafted, commercial oven was designed and manufactured by using “cotto” firebricks produced by Alfa in its Anagni kiln, near Rome.
The Napoli is a ready-to-use oven that comes in a wide range of customisable mosaic patterns.
- Dome and external hood made of hand-shaped bricks.
- External coating customisable on demand.
- Removable supporting stand in reinforced iron.
- Oven floor made of Alfa’s “cotto” firebricks.
- Crown in Alfa’s firebricks.
- Cast-iron arch designed by Alfa.
- 2 cm (0,8 in) thick lava stone landing.
- Wood or gas.
Entirely handmade following the Italian tradition at its purest.
|from 90 to 150 cm
|from 1200 Kg
|from 3 to 8 pizzas
|Gas or wood
|Mosaic customizable on demand
Gas or wood.
Napoli is a wood or gas-fired brick static oven.
Please contact us to order this item
Customizable mosaic on request
White, Grey, Black, Blue, Gold
Discover the accessories
Brass oven brush
Round anodized aluminum pizza peel
Small pizza peel