BEEFEATER SIGNATURE SERIES – MAKE A STATEMENT OUTDOORS
The Beefeater Signature 3000E Series 5 Burner BBQ is a top-of-the-line gas grill that is designed for serious outdoor cooking enthusiasts. It features five high-performance burners that are capable of producing a total of 90,000 BTUs of heat, making it one of the most powerful BBQs on the market.
The BBQ is constructed from high-quality stainless steel, which ensures durability and longevity. The cooking grates are made from cast iron, which provides excellent heat retention and distributes heat evenly across the cooking surface. The grates are also reversible, allowing you to choose between a flat side or a griddle side, depending on your cooking needs.
The Beefeater Signature 3000E Series 5 Burner BBQ has a range of features that make it a pleasure to use. It has an integrated temperature gauge, which allows you to monitor the internal temperature of the BBQ without having to open the lid. It also has a warming rack, which is perfect for keeping food warm while you finish cooking other items.
The BBQ has a large cooking surface, measuring 1152 square inches, which means you can cook a wide range of food all at once. The cooking surface is also easy to clean, thanks to the removable grease tray and the fact that the grates are dishwasher safe.
Overall, the Beefeater Signature 3000E Series 5 Burner BBQ is a fantastic investment for anyone who takes outdoor cooking seriously. It is built to last, packed with features, and capable of producing restaurant-quality meals in the comfort of your own backyard.
Beefeater S3000E Built-In 5 Burner BBQ Dimensions
- Width: 98cm
- Height – Hood Closed: 53cm
- Depth: 58cm
- Cooking Area – 4608cm sq.
- 64cm Grill / 32cm Plate
- Weight: 70kg
- Power 90,000BTU
- MJ/hr: 95
Burners & Fuel
- Number of burners 5
- Burner material Cast iron
- Type of Ignition Quartz Start
- Burner power (MJ/hr) 19
- Total burner power (MJ/hr) 95
- Flame failure No
- Side Burner No
- Seal in the flavour with our durable and powerful 5.3kW cast iron or cast stainless rail burners
- Stainless steel drip tray for longevity in grease management
- Evenly cooked food with heavy weight cast iron v-grill plates and grills or a 304-grade stainless steel cook tops
- Anti-flare vaporisers and heat reflectors to promote power and control the flame for maximum flavour
- Start cooking quickly and easily with our quartz start ignition system on every burner
- Double skin stainless steel roasting hood or heavy gauge enamel with integrated temperature gauge for top class indirect cooking
- Large viewing window to assist when indirect cooking
- Brush aluminium control knobs on stainless steel models
- Seam welded and hand finish to chassis lining to promote durability and prevent damaging leaks
- A rollback hood that allows the BBQ to sit snugly against the wall
- Lifetime warranty on stainless steel models and 10-year warranty on enamel versions
Fully seam welded stainless steel
Charcoal porcelain (full size window); ‘roll back lid’ with full size drip tray
Stainless steel fully enclosed “Designer” cabinet Trolley
Cast Stainless Steel x 5
Cook Top Type
RF Technology – “V” cast iron with drainage channels, Heavy Duty
Cook Top Configuration
640mm Grill / 320mm Plate (Area = 4608 cm²)
Individual vented stainless steel with additional lower row in between burners
Chromed, raised and hood hinged – 960mm
Quartz Start with Titanium Technology – All burners
Side Burner / Shelf Form
LPG standard with CE Approval for NG Conversion
Main Barbecue Output
Side Burner Output
Limited 10 Years ‘No Nonsense’ Commitment
- No Delivery Charge for Mainland UK deliveries
- A daytime telephone or mobile phone number must be included with your order.
- You will be contacted prior to despatch to arrange the delivery time.