Sleek and modern in appearance, compact and powerful, easy to clean and maintain, and very easy to cook on with the featured Anti-Flare technology. This Beefeater Built In BBQ is ideal for those wanting a little bit more from their outdoor cooking. Watch as your meal cooks to perfection through the convection roasting hood large viewing window and no need for messy lava rock as all Beefeater Gas BBQs use unique stainless steel vaporisers to enhance the flavour of your favourite BBQ food.
FREE GAS REGULATOR & HOSE
Beefeater 1200S Built-In 3 Burner BBQ Features
- Black enamel roasting hood with integrated temperature gauge and a viewing window
- Reliable starting with quartz start ignition system
- Cast iron cook tops with a versatile grill and griddle option
- Powerful cast iron rail burners
- No fuss and easy to use drip tray for maintenance
- Seam welded burner box to withstand heat over time and prevent grease leaks on your patio
- Large warming rack to manage cooking space
- A rollback hood that allows the BBQ to sit snugly against the wall
- 5-year warranty
Beefeater 1200S Built-In 3 Burner BBQ Dimensions
- Overall: 689 (W) x 580 (D) x 525 (H) mm
- Cooking Area – 3072cm sq.
- 32cm Grill / 32cm Plate
- Main BBQ Output: 15.9kw
- Weight: 43kg
- MJ/Hr: 43
Burners & Fuel
- Number of burners : 3
- Burner material: stainless steel roll back convection roasting hood with large viewing window and thermometer
- Type of Ignition: Quartz Start Technology Ignition
- Total burner power: (MJ/hr) 43MJ/hr 43000BTU
- Flame failure: No
- Vaporisers: Yes
- Vaporiser material: stainless steel
- Uses Propane gas but able to run on natural gas with conversion kit.
- Controls of BBQ Rotary Knob
- Hotplates 1
- Hotplate finish Cast Iron
- Grills 2
- Grill finish Cast Iron
- Roasting hood Yes
- Roasting hood construction Stainless Steel or Black Porcelain Enamel Coated Unit & Hood
- Brushed Stainless Steel Control Panel
- Features of hood Integrated temperature gauge, Window
- No Delivery Charge for Mainland UK deliveries
- A daytime telephone or mobile phone number must be included with your order.
- You will be contacted prior to despatch to arrange the delivery time.
Please Note: Deliveries to Highlands and UK Isles are subject to additional charges and we ask that you contact us prior to ordering.