Experience the elegance of the Amalfi Double Sun Lounger, a modern interpretation of the timeless chaise lounge design. Meticulously crafted, each lounger features maintenance-free aluminium construction, ensuring long-lasting durability. Paired with luxurious padded cushions, these loungers provide unparalleled comfort for your relaxation.
The versatile design of the loungers allows for individual use, providing a cosy personal space. Alternatively, they can be easily combined to create a spacious daybed, perfect for lounging with a companion or stretching out in ultimate comfort.
Completing the set is a practical U-shaped aluminium side table, conveniently placed to ensure your favourite beverage is always within reach. This thoughtful addition adds both functionality and convenience to your lounging experience.
Indulge in the Amalfi Double Sun Lounger and elevate your outdoor relaxation to new heights with its contemporary twist on a classic design.
1x Left Arm Sun-lounger
1x Right Arm Sun-lounger
1x Aluminium Side Table
- Cushion Material – 100% Polyester
- Cushion Filling – Polyurethane Foam
- Frame – Powder Coated Aluminium
- Table Top – Slatted Aluminium
- Transform to Daybed or Loungers
- Non-Reclining Loungers
- Includes Side Table for Drinks
- Set includes: 1x left arm sun lounger, 1x right arm sun lounger, 1x aluminium side table
- Frost and rust resistant frame can be left outside 365 days a year!
- Deep filled luxury showerproof and UV resistant cushions
- Cushion covers are coated internally with a water-resistant liner to prevent water permeation
- Made from high strength aluminium frame
- Can be used solo or combined to create a day bed
- Available in either grey or white
|No of Seats
|New for the Season
|Size as a Daybed
|W172cm x D160cm
|H78cm x W86cm x L160cm
|Aluminium Side Table
|H53cm x D48cm x W32cm
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR ALUMINIUM FURNITURE SET:
How to clean your aluminium frames
During the winter months you will find your aluminium frames will collect dust and dirt if exposed outside or kept in storage. Our frames can easily be cleaned with warm soapy water and a sponge, the frames will dry within an hour.
How do I wash my outdoor cushions?
To clean our cushions, we recommend a simple hand wash with warm soapy water and a clean cloth. Our cushions are not machine washable and cannot be tumble dried.
CARE FOR YOUR CERAMIC TEMPERED GLASS
How can I clean my tempered glass?
Leaving any type of glass outside, you will find it gets dirty and dusty and a mildew can build up from the weather elements changing. You can easily clean the glass with a warm soapy cloth, then use another separate cloth which is damp to polish the finish and allow to dry.
We offer FREE Mainland UK Delivery on all orders